Today’s post comes to you straight from our CouponSurfer support box to address a common problem faced by many of our users…
CouponSurfer Hannah’s Question
Dear CouponSurfer support,
Sometimes when I open up the CouponSurfer site, it shows that some coupons are already pre-clipped. How do I know which ones you’ve clipped already? I just want to choose my own coupons, how can I fix this? This is VERY frustrating!!!
Thank you for reaching out and sharing your concerns with me. I can tell you that there are a two primary reasons for these coupons being pre-clipped for you:
- We will sometimes group relevant coupons together within the CouponSurfer newsletter, so when you click through on the provided link the coupons are pre-selected for your convenience. These coupons can be identified within the newsletters by the number in parenthesis following the coupon name as you can see in the example below:
- The second reason some coupons may be pre-clipped upon opening the CouponSurfer website is if you had clipped coupons in a prior session, but did not actually print them in that session. In this scenario, the coupons you had selected, but did NOT print, will be saved and will show up as pre-clipped the next time you return to CouponSurfer.
I do understand the frustration that can be caused from these pre-clipped coupons and can tell you that we are actively working on finding a better solution. Until we are able to find that solution, I have a work-around that you can use to un-clip the pre-clipped coupons so you can start your coupon clipping fresh. Just follow the 3-steps below:
- Select the “Clip All” button in the bottom right hand corner of the page
- When the box that says, “You’re Ready to Print” appears, select Print Later
- When that box disappears, simply un-select the “Clip All” button you had previously selected and the number of coupons ready to print will drop back down to zero, leaving you to start fresh.
Please let me know how you make out and if you need anything additional.
P.S. I want to know how you make out too! Make sure to leave me a reply in the comment section below. If this post helped you out, go ahead and share it with your friends using our social sharing buttons below.